[GW-03] Mechanical Engineer
Greenerwave is a rapidly growing France/Paris-based deeptech startup developing products based on electronically reconfigurable metasurfaces and wavefront shaping, for satellite communications, 5G, automotive radars and IoT. The company brings innovative solutions to the market bridging fundamental research, applied engineering and industry.
As a mechanical engineer you will be responsible for the prototyping of the newly developed devices, fabricating setup for microwave/mmWave antenna testing, designing new mechanical and electrical structures, bringing new ideas on mass production.
The candidate must have a deep profound knowledge on 3D additive manufacturing, CNC machining, prototyping etc. The ideal candidate should have an experience in microwave measurements and knowledge of microwave properties of the materials.
- Conceive, design, realize prototypes, casings, and other mechanical parts to be used in experiments.
- Participate in the design, conception and realization of final products.
- Assemble prototypes, evaluate their mechanical and thermal properties.
- Be creative in assisting R&D team to find original solutions for prototyping, experimental testbeds and final product assembly.
- Search independently for new approaches and solutions to solve problems.
- Perform communication with suppliers and manufacturers. Search for new partners.
- Ensure that designs are delivered on time and within a given budget.
- Participate in evaluation of mechanical, weatherproofing, thermal, electrical, EMI properties of designed prototypes and products.
- Keep updated the list of the required components.
- Over 3 years proven experience in the field.
- Hands on prototyping work utilizing such technologies as 3D printing, laser cutting, CNC machining etc.
- Solid understanding of mechanical engineering principles.
- Profound knowledge of Solidworks, AutoCAD and similar.
- Experience in designing device cases and complex-shaped structures.
- Knowledge of different material properties (for 3D-printing, CNC machining and laser cutting).
- Ability to interact with Mechanical, Electrical, RF and manufacturing engineers.
- Ability to work in a team setting to carry a design from concept to manufacturing.
- Ability to use Arduino or similar tools for developing test benches for microwave measurements.
- Knowledge of MATLAB or Python.
- Fluent English.
- Experience of designing experimental setup for microwave measurements.
- Knowledge of microwave standards and microwave properties of materials.
- PCB etching experience.
- Experience of using GIT.
- Experience of designing for high volume fabrication.
- Mold design experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Interesting tasks naturally combining research and engineering activities. You will take part in creating a product which shortly goes to the world market.
- Taking part in various projects at all phases of engineering.
- Availability of constant learning and improving knowledge.
- Working in a dynamic startup environment in a friendly international team of young professionals and high-level experts.
- Office in the center of Paris.
Download a pdf-file with detailsю
The interested candidates are welcome to send a CV and motivation letter to the email@example.com. Please put [GW-03] into the subject of email.